Not open for further replies.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hello Zach DA Yac! Im here to give you my personal feedback on your map. Please note that I am only a mapper and my opinion has no effect on the final decision whatsoever!

1-Theme || Sadly, there is already many maps with a theme relating to mountains. Some of these include DeathMountain, Icemountain, and Sandmountain. This means that the theme has been used and it is unoriginal. This lowers the chance of the map being accepted.

2-Build || The build isn't the best. It is just a few little bumps in on a big platform. I feel the theme could have been represented a little better but you do have variety in the blocks so good job with that.

3-Parkour || I am unable to play at the moment so I cannot judge the parkour.

Also, when submitting a thread, use the submission format found at the top of the submission page. All in all, good job making this map. I will be rating it a -1 due to the reasons above. Good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello _Zachlol,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
As previously mentioned, the theme is unoriginal as we already have a few maps related to mountains. Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme hasn't already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is somewhat accurate to what you are going for; however, it feels a bit flat and plain, so I would try maybe adding more details as well as more details on the ground.
The parkour is a bit repetitive throughout with the use of stone/ladders. Try to incorporate some different jump styles throughout your entire map! The amount of barriers in this map also makes the parkour a bit confusing and hard to navigate. The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps do not match the hard difficulty; I'd say this is around a medium.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.