Multiple Items, I believe this will help a lot.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hey, xTheDynamicDuoxYT! Look, before August 12th, 2016 (and when the server was still called MineVast), there originally were vote crates, but due to an EULA from Mojang, vote crates were forced to be removed from Survival and changed to just money and exp. The EULA is still in effect (staff, please correct me if I'm wrong). Sorry to bring you down about that. However, if you're looking for vote crates, go to ManaCube's Skyblock. Anyways, see you on the server!

Ratings
Hey, xTheDynamicDuoxYT! Look, before August 12th, 2016 (and when the server was still called MineVast), there originally were vote crates, but due to an EULA from Mojang, vote crates were forced to be removed from Survival and changed to just money and exp. The EULA is still in effect (staff, please correct me if I'm wrong). Sorry to bring you down about that. However, if you're looking for vote crates, go to ManaCube's Skyblock. Anyways, see you on the server!
Oh okay, haven't played skyblock for a while but I'll check it out! I usually stick to minigames and survival XD. Love your profile pic btw.
[DOUBLEPOST=1482652812][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah messed this up sry guys http://forums.manacube.com/threads/a-bunch-of-suggestions-vote-crate-plugins-and-more.10659/