Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey chunkyswag66 and chunkyswag68,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Although we have our fair share of Mario Kart-related maps, or mushroom-related maps as well for that matter, this is pretty original due to it being a never built before race track from the game. Well done!
  • Build: Personally, I'm not a fan of the build. I get what you were trying to go for, it does somewhat resemble the race track. But, the dimensions and terraforming aren't doing it for me. In the game, mist kind of envelopes the mushrooms and makes them look less bland and weird. In this map, we can see the entire mushroom sticking out from the ground and it proves to be rather ugly. The cliffs look very out of place as if they were an afterthought. And, the parkour was mostly floating which hindered the build quite a lot. There's a lot that can be done with the build.
  • Parkour: The parkour suited the chosen difficulty well. But, it did have some issues. These being issues with the lack of variety in the blocks/jumps utilized in it. For example, the beginning is just 1b's/2b's from wool block to glass block and then some different stuff and then it's just a repetitive slime pattern segment. It just felt very boring to do. You need to incorporate way more jumps/blocks so that your parkour is fun.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.