Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
SUBMISSION REJECTED

Hey there, unfortunately at this time I will be REJECTING your map submission, this is for a handful of unfortunate reasons that I will now list.

Your theme/originality: From your title I can't get any look into what your map submission is about at all, I suggest for future submissions adding a more unique and to the theme name. Your theme is pretty much a mess from the start not signifying what exactly it is, from my perspective it looks like a rainbow artwork but I can be wrong. Your theme is as well similar to other rainbow parkour maps we've already got.

Parkour variety and jump variety: This is one of the most important features a map submission should have, your map submission has little to no block and parkour variety simply using different colored wool blocks to make the parkour jumps, for future reference I highly recommend adding different types of unique and hard block jumps to counteract the theme and make your submission less repetitive and bland. Your parkour difficulty does not match that of a MEDIUM map so I would classify it as EASY.

List of block ideas: Water blocks, cactus blocks, chest/enchantment table blocks, minecarts, flower pots, slime blocks, etc.
Have a good day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.