My departure from ManaCube

Dave

MVP
Ratings
63 4
hello guys as you can probably tell my name is Superdave21, AKA Dave. This last while I have been less active on the server, as I have lost interest in playing the game. (After four years MC gets pretty boring.) the thing that I liked about survival is the different vibe it let off and how much of a community aspect there was. The server for me lately hasn't been going very well and I just have lost interest. The people I have met here were so great and I hope we might cross paths again. Anyways I would just like to say thanks for the times I've had. This doesn't mean I'll be gone for ever just for a while. So peace :)

Last edited:

Zero

Donator
Ratings
Hi, Dave.
I don't think we have met before, but to me you sound like a nice guy. I hope we get to meet some day. I wish you the best of luck.
~
Zero~

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hey, Dave.

To me, you were a pretty good and active player. Your decision to leave is respected, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. I hope to see you around.

-Star

Dave

MVP
Ratings
63 4
Hi, Dave.
I don't think we have met before, but to me you sound like a nice guy. I hope we get to meet some day. I wish you the best of luck.
~
Zero~
Thank you for the kind words I hope I will meet you too
[DOUBLEPOST=1501012874][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, Dave.

To me, you were a pretty good and active player. Your decision to leave is respected, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. I hope to see you around.

-Star
Thanks for the support Speed hope to see you in the future as well
[DOUBLEPOST=1501013110][/DOUBLEPOST]
hello guys as you can probably tell my name is Superdave21, AKA Dave. This last while I have been less active on the server, as I have lost interest in playing the game. (After four years MC gets pretty boring.) the thing that I liked about survival is the different vibe it let off and how much of a community aspect there was. The server for me lately hasn't been going very well and I just have lost interest. The people I have met here were so great and I hope we might cross paths again. Anyways I would just like to say thanks for the times I've had. This doesn't mean I'll be gin for ever just for a while. So peace :)
EDIT: This may mean that I will be on occasionally and not quite gone for ever