My game suggestion (7)

Ratings
You should add in a game called UHC (Ultimate/Ultra-Hard-Core). I REALLY enjoy this game. I hope this game gets added because it would really launch the player base really high and it would also sway a lot more people to posting youtube videos on/with this server because this is also youtube gaming content. UHC is a gamemode in which people will watch on youtube and play in game! One of the main reasons that I like UHC is because it offers different outcomes and gameplay every round!
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to read this game suggestion.

Thank you for reviewing my post, and have a great day you magnificent person.

Like or step on lego irl. Don't risk it!!!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
These minigame-style game modes are not the kind of thing that Manacube runs, for a few good reasons. If you look at all the different servers Manacube runs, they are all fairly slow paced and are not about rapid fire minigames. Survival, prisons, skyblock, are all gamemodes which take time and creativity to succeed, not just the best cps. Even parkour and kitpvp are more about interacting with the community and slowly leveling up than they are about defeating anything.

Manacube also does not have the kind of staff team to be able to moderate this style of gameplay. We don't really use anti cheats or filters but mostly rely on real, living people to handle issues. This is a much better way to run a server, in my opinion. Every round of every game creates a different world. Imagine having to moderate all those chats and scan all those worlds for hackers.

Finally, I don't think manacube has enough consistent players to populate these rounds of gameplay. If not many people were playing Bedwars it could take half an hour to get a full game. Same with UHC. Survival-based gamemodes like we have already use a lot of afking, so don't be surprised if a number of the accounts you see logged on there are alts.

Your suggestions are very optimistic and positive, but I just don't see them happening.

Ratings
True point, but it wouldn't hurt to have a mini-youtuber rank. I see your reasoning and you are spitting facts right now. I really do want to see a few of my ideas at least tested or betatested please! thank you you magnificent person

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
this will be my 25th thread post so I can apply for staff now!!! I'm so excited, got any tips?
It's a little late for the biggest tip I can give which is to be active on the forums for an extended period of time before applying, not in the few days before right until you meet the minimum post count.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,323 82
Hi there,

I’d urge you to post your suggestions to our designated player suggestions website, Feature Upvote - they’re far more likely to be viewed there, plus it will give other users the option to upvote it and give their own feedback.
https://manacube.featureupvote.com/

this will be my 25th thread post so I can apply for staff now!!! I'm so excited, got any tips?
If you’re looking for tips, the best one I could give you right now is not to spam threads for the sake of upping your post count. This will be taken into account when we review staff applications, and is typically not a desired trait, as in my opinion, it demonstrates impatience and slight immaturity.

The best way to get decent activity on the forums, is to simply engage with other players and create helpful, informative and engaging threads.

Another thing I’d suggest, is reading over the requirements for staff and being sure you not only meet them - but exceed them for a better chance.

Ratings
I understand that and I only found out that I got the required posts after I did coincidentally. I understand that the staff members will take into account everything that I post and do on the server and on the forums. I am really only impatient if I am very excited for something, otherwise (like right now), I take into account every possible outcome of everything possible. Thank you for the information!

Have a great day you magnificent person!

Ratings
(sorry I forgot to put this above)
I am also quite dedicated to the server in my own ways by supporting the community and the players in it! I have played on this server for a while now and am happy that the staff team responds so quickly and with great quality to my concerns, comments and questions. Even if it may just be a copy and paste answer. :)