My Inactivity

TeamTyler

Dedicated Member
Ratings
92 3
Hey guys, Tyler here with another thread. You may be wondering what happened to the active me? Yea, well I'm kind of spending more time dedicated elsewhere. My mother is sick in hospital so I've had less spare time to spend with her. She's doing fine but she needs my help. I can't be there for her 24/7 which kinda sucks so my friend's mum who is a cleaning lady works for us. We're just surviving with mum :). They thought it'd be best if I went to my cousin's house and stayed with them until Christmas, which is where I am now. The internet is annoying sometimes but it works.
My activity actually dropped before this started happening. You see, I attacked half the staff team around a month ago over a minor thing. I felt really bad, so I needed to calm down. I was actually going to return once I had calmed down, but I had kind of forgotten. I'm dedicating my time on another server, which accepted me as a Moderator. I like this community very much, but I have commitments to make. I'm also spending more time on a couple of other servers with people whom I'm much closer too. I really like you guys but I can't be everywhere.

This explains my inactivity. Follow @RealTDITyler on Twitter or add TeamTyler#2561 on Discord if you wish to contact me.

SpecialOffer

Dedicated Member
VIP+
SpecialOffer
SpecialOffer
Ratings
75 3
I understand, Things just don't work out. Follow what you want to do, and don't force yourself to do something you don't want to do, you don't have to come to this server if you don't want to.

-Omnii

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Aw, your mom will be in my prayers I wish the best for her and your family. Stay strong, and we understand. Best of luck with your future.

TeamTyler

Dedicated Member
Ratings
92 3
Aw, your mom will be in my prayers I wish the best for her and your family. Stay strong, and we understand. Best of luck with your future.
aw thanks Texan <3
I understand, Things just don't work out. Follow what you want to do, and don't force yourself to do something you don't want to do, you don't have to come to this server if you don't want to.

-Omnii
thanks for the kind words <3