My Introduction.

Ratings
Hello there, my name is Max. I am currently new to the forums but I have not gone on the server yet. I would love to become friends with you & that. I am just a 10 yr old a boy from Iceland actually! I love singing & making friends :) TwilgihtGamer is my cousin & You have most likely already met him in-game. He might give me 1 of his accounts so I might come on soon. I have heard that in Teamspeak he sounds 9..& I gotta admit he does. But it has something to do with his mic, he is 14 I am completely honest here. Anyway, as I said I might be getting an account soon, so I might be coming on soon :) This is my little introduction, have a nice day!

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hiya, welcome to the forums. Yeah I know Jason very well, it's cool to meet you too. Hopefully you are able to get an account to play.

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Welcome to the fourms, i hope you enjoy it here and i hope you eventually get to go on the server, hope to see you soon :D

Ratings
Hiya, welcome to the forums. Yeah I know Jason very well, it's cool to meet you too. Hopefully you are able to get an account to play.
Yeah :) I'm really hoping to get an account soon...But If he does give me 1 I would have to change the name xO. But thank you! Hope to see you in-game when I get an account! :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1464438397][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the fourms, i hope you enjoy it here and i hope you eventually get to go on the server, hope to see you soon :D
Thank you! Have a nice day :) Hope to see you in-game when I get an account :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1464438473][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cool! :D I hope to see ya on :)
Yup! Hope to see you aswell..But I will just have to wait for an account! :D

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
Hi Max..Welcome 2 the forums..Y dafuq did u mention me in ur Introduction..O WELL Welcome 2 the forums.........AGAIN!

Uhmmm ye Idk I might give u an account..uhmm ya........................................................Bai

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Welcome. You can find me pretty much everywhere on minevast, the server, forums; and teamspeak. I mostly play kitpvp, survival and skyblock. Hope you have a marvelous time on minevast.

Ratings
Hi Max..Welcome 2 the forums..Y dafuq did u mention me in ur Introduction..O WELL Welcome 2 the forums.........AGAIN!

Uhmmm ye Idk I might give u an account..uhmm ya........................................................Bai
lol, could I pleaseeee have an account, I really want to play on the server! Have a nice day, Jason!
[DOUBLEPOST=1464642460][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome. You can find me pretty much everywhere on minevast, the server, forums; and teamspeak. I mostly play kitpvp, survival and skyblock. Hope you have a marvelous time on minevast.
Alrighty, can't wait to go on the server. I hope I will see you in-game when I come on the server. I don't know if I am gonna be coming on teamspeak that often since my mom doesn't really allow me 2 talk 2 strangers, I wouldn't really want to get in trouble. But I will try to come as much as I can :) But have a nice day!