My L33T H4X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Before you think anything no I wasn't hacking. Gappeled banned me cause he's a little autistic but I won't hold him responsible for anything. The only purpose for this is to show I wasn't hacking so it wouldn't ruin any rep I had and to show that he's a trash mod.

My l33t hax I recorded after I got banned:
Got banned for Ban Evading at the end even though I shouldn't of been banned in the first place.
Note: This isn't an unban request, just showing what happened. Gg.

Ratings
42 2
You just don't give up, do you? First off, I've received MANY reports AND videos of you hacking, so just stop on that. Second, you want to come around disrespecting my friends? Lol, goodbye. You need to learn some respect, and manners, so, I have actually helped you out here on the manners part, I have signed you up for Cotillion Etiquette, which will teach you respect and manners, you can find your account: http://www.nljc.com/ . I do expect you to show up in a FULL Tux or Dress, (don't know your gender, because you seem to like to have both from what I've seen) (fix that <----) I would like to end this statement with a little quote I live by, "treat others the way YOU want to be treated." If you want to call people autistic, I won't call you one back, I'll just mute and or ban you, we don't have to put up with your crap on every alt, I bid you farewell, and wish you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.