My... Like... Two year late introduction :)

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
So I started this server two years ago, but didn't continuously play on it, nor buy a rank, until around six months ago. And in this time, I haven't made an introduction in the month or so I actually have known how to use the darn forums. But yeah, I'm home alone sick, and bored, so here is my introduction.

Le Basics:
-So first off, my forum name is Rexyy (Just in case you can't see it when you click on the thread), and my IGN (In-Game Name) is RexyRoo. I have had many other names, such as BigTimeRex, PolarRex, RexyOnFire, RexyRex_, RexIsPolarBear, RexyRoo, SlashMuteRexy, TRIGGRDFeminist, and back to RexyRoo... I like the name Rex...
-I have the
MOST amount of friends on the WHOLE server. Okay, okay... I'm kidding... I have no friends... Kidding again! :O I do have a few "friends", if you can call people on the internet friends...
Some of these consist of 22kapoor22, which is actually spelled 22kapper22 (She misspelled it while making the name (totally)), also know as Panic, or I call her Panny or Panners. Some of my other friends consist of
SlashMuteJJ (The nub), AkaneMishima (I guess, I don't think he likes me) fishy1980 (so original), MaddieSaysRawr... kinda... Shironu (LOL nope... He hates me, I just like saying Hi Shron), and some others that I'm too lazy to list (But ily).
-I'm the stalker
master. I have twelve screenshots of different staff. Want to see them? http://forums.manacube.com/threads/my-screenshot-project-o-staff-needed.12522/#post-50558. So yeah, don't get on my bad side, or I'll stalk you :D

Le Favorites:
Sport: Baseball (although I don't play anymore)
Drink: Apple juice :O
Food: Chicken :)
School class thing: Orchestra (I'm a music nerd)
Minecraft server:
Manacube :D (Or Minevast...)
YouTuber: Pewdiepie
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') <<<< Not copy and pasted (totally)
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(

BROFIST
Activity: Music :p
Game: Minecraft ;-;

Le Other Info:
-I currently play four different instruments. I play guitar, cello, piano, and I am currently teaching myself the drums. Most people also say I have an amazing singing voice (although I just started freakin' puberty, and my voice cracks if I hit a higher octave A D: )
-I'm dead.
-My doggies are named Daisy and Maxie and I love them so so so so so so so so much ^-^. My lizard is named Spike. I also have a doggie at my dad's house, her name is Libby, and I have two cats named Xavier and Amanda :D (Not even joking I got it from that episode of Phineas and Ferb where Candice was crying because she was stranded on an island, and was going to make monkey kids named Xavier and Amanda. It was pretty
literature (inside joke))
-I mostly play on
parkour, skywars, and kitpvp

-I'm on a mission to get a screenshot of every staff member. I currently have twelve :D
-I have a discord, message me if you want me to add you
-My computer shut down while writing this so I had to start over D:

-IT SHUT DOWN AGAIN
-I'm aspiring to become staff on here when I turn fourteen (In 9 months) Please note: I know I've been... Not an angel... But I'm trying to right my actions, and I hope that if I'm good until I'm fourteen, that there is a small chance I can become staff :D (Not likely ;-;)
-I'm supposed to be in Language Arts lol, I'm sick

-I'm watching LispyJimmy
-I'm MVP rank on all ManaCube servers :O
-I had inspiration for a build in my dreams and forgot it D:
-I'm getting off topic

Well that was my introduction... Took my over an hour to write because of my computer shutting down twice. Even though it was two years late, it's here :D Hope you enjoyed

Best regards,
~Rexy (Your friendly next-door neighbor) :)

Last edited:

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Well, I must say. Welcome again!

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Welcome two years ago...

Anyway,I like the way you are honest with what you say. It seems natural what you say and you actually seem pretty chill.
Most people trying to be/get staff seem to force what they say. To me anyway it is quite obvious when a person says something they didn't originally want to say but they said it anyway to seem more intelligent or mature.(I'm not saying you are not intelligent, I am saying you sound intelligent but in a chill way.)
What I'm trying to say is you have a great personality and I see potential in you.

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Heya rexy! I'd welcome you, but you've been here a while! I've seen you on parkour and kitpvp often and honestly you're pretty good at both! Sadly though you got a screenshot of me, but I say it was a cruel trick >.< I hope you continue to enjoy your time on Manacube! If you have any questions feel free to message me!

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
How have we never met before?