Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
977 851
-1 if it's just block's from what I can see in the picture (please add more) and jumps's look repetitive with the theme unoriginal.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I'm neutral toward this map. There are already maps with a similar random block theme (such as Random in Expert,and RandomBlocks in Insane) I went and did the parkour, and it's honestly a decent experience. The headhitter stairs were kind of evil, but other than that it wasn't a bad time. There were varied jumps, with a double neo, ladders, and a slime jump.
While I'm giving this a 0, i wish you the best of luck!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
694 11
Hoi KoShadow2,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not good, since I supposed the theme is "Using every Minecraft blocks once", but there is already one map with the same "concept" (Random) (It's a pretty bad concept imo), try to have a theme next time ! The build then is not good, it's only a bunch of floating blocks, making your map messy and unattractive, try to have a main build next time. The parkour is not good too, it's a bit varied, but still really repetitive.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.