Not open for further replies.

dynohugz

VIP
dynohugz
dynohugz
VIP
Ratings
16 1
Hi man, just a few tips for you: I noticed you haven't put your plot ID in the description. Also, your map doesn't have much of a theme or a main build. I found the parkour to be fairly easy and so the difficulty definitely should not be expert or insane, probably easy, or maybe medium at most. I hope this helps :)

FuckOffOrphan

Ratings
Thanks. I'm just starting and i don't know how to do it. But I don't thing it has to be easy or medium. I played many maps on manacube and i know that map isn't so easy to other players. I think you're just good at parkour.

dynohugz

VIP
dynohugz
dynohugz
VIP
Ratings
16 1
I got your plot ID for you which is: 56;115
Also, in my opinion the hardest jumps are the single neos (around the block jumps) but they are definitely only a medium difficulty jump at most. The expert and insane maps are extremely hard in comparison and I can only do some of them haha but I did find your parkour to be a fun one :)

dynohugz

VIP
dynohugz
dynohugz
VIP
Ratings
16 1
I did submit one yesterday, you can visit it if you want to, just type /plot visit dynohugz
It is quite difficult though and I submitted it as an Insane map :D

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey Redspy999,

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to reject your map.

You don't really have a theme, as you don't have a build at all. There's just a lot of floating jumps, next time try to make a main build so you can implement the parkour within it, as we no longer accept maps without a main build. The parkour has some block variety which is good. However, some parts are quite repetitive, such as the pillar with lots of ladder corner jumps, making the map less enjoyable to do. The parkour somewhat fits the hard difficulty in both length and difficulty of the jumps, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting this map, I'd love to see more maps from you!
Have a great day,
Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.