My Parkour 2: Colors

Good Morning Sir/Miss, I'm ChocFRANK! Here's my Parkour 2: Colors. The name of the Parkour is whatever you'll like to name it, Cause I didn't think about a name and I'm not super intelligent so you can put what yo;u want xD. The difficulty is medium/hard. Their is checkpoint,(one after each colors floors). You can modify what you want in the Parkour. The # of the plot is, -58;137 . White floor, 38 Jumps. Black Floor, 40 Jumps . Blue Floor, 39 Jumps . Pink Floor, 43 Jumps . Red Floor, 47 Jumps. For a total of 207 Jumps. You might tell that 207 Jumps is a lot for a Medium/Hard Parkour, but the jumps are not insane. If you're rejecting this Parkour ecause of the number of jumps, I'll understand and change it. Hope you'll enjoy my Parkour.

-ChocFRANK
Ps; If xDacon, CullanP, Roree, ChocBar or any high graded Staff are reading this, I,ve got a Museum on the Skyblock Server for every Staff Members Head. Go take a look /warps Museum I'm sure you'll love it :). if any Staff members that I don't have in my Museum are reading this, it apply to you too ;) Also, you can dm me on Discord chocfrank

Attachments