Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello MotionRadar,

I will be moving this thread to the Map Submissions subforum so that it is in the proper place to be judged. Please post your map submissions in the proper thread in the future!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey xMot1on,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Parkour-themed maps are not acceptable. We do not want a neo-themed map on our server, as it is not original at all. I recommend that in the future when you submit maps that you pick out a valid theme first and then work from there. If you need help or have to double-check that your theme hasn't been taken, utilize this guide/list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit#
  • Build: There is no build on this map. It's just three floors of neo's and that's it. Just like how the theme is unacceptable, it is unacceptable to lack a build and make up for it with just parkour jumps. We want you to take a theme and portray it with a good central build and then integrate your parkour into it. Don't forget that.
  • Parkour: The parkour was short for any difficulty besides the easy difficulty but it was too hard for it as you only used neos. But, don't bother changing the difficulty. You have to change the parkour itself. We do not want a map where you do the same jump 35 times. That's just boring and repetitive. If you want to make acceptable parkour, incorporate a bunch of different types of jumps (and blocks if it helps, not in excess though).
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.