Rejected My parkour map - the ice rink

My parkour map if a fairly easy parkour map built with snow, wool and ice. I have placed signs that say 'checkpoint' on them, which is where the checkpoints are and a sign that says finish at the end. Thins would be an easy parkour map. I would really like to have this as an official parkour map so please review my parkour map when you can.

Thank you.

Yoshidude47

Yoshidude47
Yoshidude47
Ratings
54 3
Hey MC, please be sure to reread the map submission guidelines before submitting your map, as you're missing your plot warp, meaning the map judges won't know where to find it.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello!

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

There really isn't a THEME to your map. Make sure you create a map around a base theme. The theme could be a character from your favorite video game or a scene from your favorite movie.

The BUILD of your map is a problem. There isn't a main build, it is just floating blocks. Next time try considering creating one main build with lots of depth and detail.

The PARKOUR fits the difficulty of a easy map, so good job on that! The parkour was too long through, try having 20-40 jumps under the easy difficulty! Your parkour is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular jumps, ladders and ice. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly