Rejected My Parkour Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parkour map is `based on World War II, I made this map because noone had the idea, And i thought this was a good idea. Some details of the map, there is a tank and a broken building and more! I would think this map should be in the Medium section or Hard. And STAFF Members if you need to check it out, do /warp MegaParkour!

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
Hello! Thank you for submitting this parkour!

The Following Criteria are Missed:
-Screenshotts
-Difficulty

(This Does not mean you are Denied, but it may decrease your chances of acceptance!)
It will be reviewed.

-Ham

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly your map has been REJECTED!

Your map has been rejected for the following issues -

• Certain Jumps are unneeded and can be skipped. For example in the sandstone building, we can easily just jump to the bottom without going over the specified jumps.
  • The floating tree makes no sense towards the theme and looks very out of place.
  • Some blocks contradict the theme ( Random yellow wool, grass blocks and stairs do not match with the World War Two aesthetic. This is most prominent in the final part of your map, where it just feels like a lot of random blocks were just thrown together.
  • The section with the yellow wool ceiling jumps does not work. It is rather randomly placed and the various blocks do not make sense with each other. Jungle wood, yellow wool, sandstone and cobble stairs do not work together floating in the air.

Overall, your main issue is to do with the theme and the block variation. Remember, while your map was declined, you may still retry at any time.

~Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.