Rejected My Parkour Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficulty: Medium Difficulty.
I built this course myself I did not have anyone else helping me build this course
The username of the plot is XanderJames
Map Name: (Bowser's Big Bean Burrito)
ID For Map: -11;123
Number of Jumps: 44
Here are some screenshots of the map

2021-01-09_10.32.28.png
2021-01-09_10.32.10.png

Last edited:

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Please edit your format, look at dacons thread on the top of Map Submissions and read it

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
lol this is funny and cool.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,322 25
Hello XanderJames,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map is original, since there isn't a map of Mario Series' Bowser on the server yet (And especially not of one holding a burrito) even if there are many Mario maps already. Good work on coming up with something new and unique!
The build of your map is good, but there are some things you could improve on. Bowser is very recognizable in the map, and cartoony like he should be, good work on that! However the main floor and the chair are quite bland looking, and could use some extra detail!
The parkour of your map is the main concern. The difficulty fit a medium map really well and also had a good length, so good work on that. However, your parkour was very repetitive and boring to play, as almost all of the jumps were regular block jumps. Try to aim for constantly varying gameplay when making a map so it doesn't get repetitive to play! All of your parkour was also floating, which looked very messy from behind the build. Try to have the parkour attached to a main build in the future![Gamers]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.