• Map name
    IDK, but it's a troll map
  • Photos of your Parkour (Optional)
    2021-03-28_15.54.22.png
    2021-03-28_15.53.57.png
    2021-03-28_15.54.06.png
    2021-03-28_15.53.57.png
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it
    The owner of the plot is me (CapitanDirp)
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane, Dropper) (You are also free making Donator maps)
    I think it's an easy map
  • Number of jumps (Optional)
    I think it's about 20 jumps

Attachments

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
You don't have a theme :/ you should pick an original theme and build a main structure based off of the theme.
Most of the parkour is floating. I suggest you try to put the parkour on the to-be build.
I'm not a map judge so my opinions won't affect your submission, this is just feedback. GL

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hey CapitanDirp,
Unfortunately we've decided to REJECT your map!

Your map doesn't have a THEME, as it's just floating jumps. It's important for your map to have an original theme. You can check whether a theme is unoriginal or not here.

Your map doesn't have a main BUILD. Next time try considering creating one main build with lots of depth and detail.

The PARKOUR is just floating jumps, which isn't allowed on ManaCube anymore if it takes up most parts of the parkour. Additionally it's very confusing. You've used way too many barriers for your parkour, which just confuses the players. Your parkour will be more fun if you try to focus more on "normal" parkour and not on barrier trolls. However, the parkour is varied throughout, and the length & difficulty fit for an easy map, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting this map, I'm looking forward to see more of you in the future. [Mika]
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.