291 1
Osborne and widenuts smurfing it again

also what do you mean by this sign - it says not this way by points left :p

1603114021611.png

BDOsborne

Forum Expert
Ratings
265 1
No I didn't enjoy it in general, most jumps didn't fit medium, too much wall hugging and random blocks. Your older parkours were more fun when it wasn't as much """"variety""""
the variety sentiment is shared lmao.... but it is what it is. ill go through the course and try and fix some jumps that arent user friendly. the wall hugging was hard to avoid unless we just had the parkour on the lava which would of looked poo. so its probs just the build's nature that inhibits its ability to be enjoyed.

WideNuts

VIP
WideNuts
WideNuts
VIP
Ratings
Went over the map with GamersDecision and he thinks theres not much needing to be changed and that the pk is enjoyable. Only thing is we built it in the wrong facing so I'll copy rotate it when I get the chance.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Congratulations, your map submission has been ACCEPTED! Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is original as we do not have many LotR themed maps, and none specifically centered around Gollum and the Ring's descent into Mount Doom - great job on thinking of an original theme for your map!
Build: The build is absolutely amazing. The detailing of the magma/lava in the volcano is immaculate, and the block variety used on Gollum's hand makes it look very accurate to the theme. I love Gollum's face sticking out of the lava - not only is it a nice touch, but even his face looks great. Amazing job on the build!
Parkour: The parkour had a few minor problems which I nerfed (will include a nerf log below) - other than that, the parkour was the proper length and difficulty for a MEDIUM map. The jumps were varied in technique and block, so nice job there!

Congrats again you two on getting your submission accepted. I'd love to see more submissions from the both of you in the future! Have a great day!

Nerfs:
Changed this iron trapdoor jump into a regular trapdoor to make it easier
Changed this head-lava headhitter jump to have a higher ceiling than before using a stair.

Status
Not open for further replies.