My Response to #SaveKitPvp

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I am not a huge kitpvp player but play it every so often just for the fun of it. I find it to be a great game mode and know many people do like it. I think that the Barebones project should be released but kitpvp should stay how it is. This would maximize the amount of players playing Minevast. In addition, no server would be left out when Barebones comes out. I hope everyone likes this idea and it reduces some of the fighting and drama going on currently.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Your welcome I'm glad someone feels the same way I do. I and your not alone most of the people that play kitpvp actively would much rather have kitpvp stay.

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
Hey Cheech, in my opinion, Barebones sounds brilliant! You shouldn't judge a book by its cover, you won't know what it is like until you've tried it.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Hey Cheech, in my opinion, Barebones sounds brilliant! You shouldn't judge a book by its cover, you won't know what it is like until you've tried it.
This was his response to The kitpvp drama that went on. I and others made threads and comments about how we felt on kitpvp getting replaced by barebones. What eventually happened is that Dacon decided to make two servers. 1. Barebones and 2. Keep kitpvp but reset it. This is the best of both options and cheech was trying to explain how he felt on it and his opinions about this happening.