My second parkour map submission

Ratings
Hello Again, I made a second parkour map a new easy parkour with @sugarfan1453 on her plot b/c there were no more room on my plot. It did not take us awhile to build but @sugarfan1453 and I want other people to enjoy new parkour so we can help @Dacon 's server the best as we can. If you see any mistakes, block glitches, etc, please tell sugarfan or I to fix it right away. Also we are making another parkour right away and a lot more after that. If there is too much just tell us.

Ratings
2014-12-22_20.05.56.png
Ignore the stonebrick in the background thats going to be another parkour. Also adding one last photo inside the cupcake!! :)

SizzelNizzel

Ratings
9 1
Hey Pinkpajamas! I love this map overall, but I feel as if it has no theme besides a cupcake. Maybe add some more jumps as well and make it overall-themed. Looks short from my perspective, and just isn't quite "eye appealing" to me. I wish you best of luck :)

Read this: http://minevast.com/community/threads/must-read-map-submission-information.649/
  • Preferably a themed parkour (Not just random blocks)

Last edited:

SizzelNizzel

Ratings
9 1
I watched you build throughout the course. It looks excellent now and at-least medium difficulty. Good job and keep up the work! If this gets submitted, guess who's mapper rank?!

SizzelNizzel

Ratings
9 1
@Pinkpajamas you will have to ask staff that question. Unfortunately, I am not staff so I can't answer that on point.

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
Carpet Parkour oh how I hate you.

It would have been nice if you put the pictures through imgur or in one post :)

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Thank you for taking your time to submit this map! However, I did not see this and could not put the Reviewing prefix. This will be accepted at the time @medium

Ratings
Could someone pls put this up in parkourse server? I haven't seen this up in 3 1/2 months sorry to push you guys.. But pls I know you guys are busy with other stuff on the server just this one last parkour I want to submit just THIS last one...