Name Change

Alright, I'll make this quick because I'm not even sure if this is the right place to post this, or if it can even be helped.

Recently I changed my in game name, and I got back online and was marked as a new player - so I essentially lost everything. My old in game name was Cakey_ (if you look at my last forum post from making a parkour map) and it's now SpeciarDumpring (Don't even ask why).

Any way to recover my creative plot and parkour rank? I never bothered with anything else, so if I can just recover these two things, that would be great. I was Adept rank in parkour, and I had a single creative plot with my parkour course I made a few months ago. Thanks ^.^

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
Hello Cakey, (you sound tasty)
I am here to mention that I had the same problem. My name has been changed back, but every server (except skywars) resets. I am sorry to say but you will have to wait 30 days until you can be Cakey_ again. If you had a donator rank you can use the buycraft "claim rank" section to get your rank. If you want anything on skyblock ask @Purple4me for help, she helped me. But you can not get gems and the plots are probably not reclaimable.

Last edited:
Hello Cakey, (you sound tasty)
I am here to mention that I had the same problem. My name has been changed back, but every server (except skywars) resets. I am sorry to say but you will have to wait 30 days until you can be Cakey_ again. If you had a donator rank you can use the buycraft "claim rank" section to get your rank. If you want anything on skyblock ask @Purple4me for help, she helped me. But you can not get gems and the plots are probably not reclaimable.
Ah, that's a shame. I don't intend on changing my name back, so long as I still get credit for the work I did before I changed, but thanks for informing me ^ ^ I already knew there was a 30 day wait, so I guess I can just rework my way back on parkour. Thanks!

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
Ah, that's a shame. I don't intend on changing my name back, so long as I still get credit for the work I did before I changed, but thanks for informing me ^ ^ I already knew there was a 30 day wait, so I guess I can just rework my way back on parkour. Thanks!
Hello Cakey, (you sound even more tasty because I am hungry)
Well first of all, no problem for informing. I do understand that you knew about a 30 day wait. (because it says it on mojang.com when you change) Also I know what you are going through with a name change. (I ended up losing amateur on parkour, Member+ on creative and skyblock and just everything) But if you are okay with doing everything again then a staff member shall lock this thread :D. *yells for staff* Purple4me answers: Yes? Me: CLOSE THIS THREAD Purple: Okay! :D

It has been a pleasure helping you Cakey! Enjoy the future on Minevast!

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,312 41
We can get your plots back for you on Creative. Any creative Mod should be able to help. You can use /staff to see what staff is online and ask for help.

toshin0

VIP
sunflowers33d
sunflowers33d
VIP
Ratings
24 2
I MAY change my name back to TimTinTimmy (the hacker changed the old account's name to thesisilent33), but before I do, i'd do /plot add (your new IGN) before I change it. Might work!

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I MAY change my name back to TimTinTimmy (the hacker changed the old account's name to thesisilent33), but before I do, i'd do /plot add (your new IGN) before I change it. Might work!
Yes. Adding your account before a new name will work.

toshin0

VIP
sunflowers33d
sunflowers33d
VIP
Ratings
24 2
Ok. I might think about it.

(Although my stats are WAY worse on my old account :p)