Rejected Name: Easter bunny Difficulty: Medium Creator: antistraight Plot ID: -59;95 Jumps:54 Checkpoints: 6 (including the start )

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey antistraight,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have quite a few Easter/Easter Bunny-related maps currently on our server, this is a pretty unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things: in the future https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build was executed very well. There's just a lot going on within the build which causes the main focus, the Easter Bunny, to be overshadowed. What I'm saying is that there's a lot of floating eggs and parkour which take away from the focus of this map. We want you to create a central build(s) and work around it and make it be the star of your map. In short, the main problem here is too many floating components that take away from the focus and messy floating parkour.
  • Parkour: The parkour was not 56 jumps, it was roughly 70+. Hence, I find it to be too long for the medium difficulty, although it did fit it difficulty wise. But, the parkour did have another issue: lack of variety and repetitiveness. You used a lot of the same jumps/blocks throughout your map (some of these being ladders, fences, and cobble walls). You have to be more creative. Try to utilize everything that's at your disposal so that your parkour is enjoyable to do.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.