NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Tickets usually take up 5 days in most circumstances I think cos yk staff have lives too

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
215 13
Hello.
Unfortunately we have hundreds of players on the network at any given time. That means we do get alot of support tickets.. we do attend to tickets in the order we receive them and try to get to them in an orderly manner, however some tickets require more than a simple response and we do need to investigate issues..

Im sorry you felt we didn't get to your ticket fast enough... Hopefully this will give you a better understanding of the ticket process...

Ratings
2 2
Tickets usually take up 5 days in most circumstances I think cos yk staff have lives too
this make no sense, i paid for a service and the order took much longer than expected, this server is a business, and you're telling me there is no dedicated personnel for resolving issues like this?

either you are misinformed or this is a server i would be very reluctant in paying for its services in the future again.
i hope it's the former
Post automatically merged:

Hello.
Unfortunately we have hundreds of players on the network at any given time. That means we do get alot of support tickets.. we do attend to tickets in the order we receive them and try to get to them in an orderly manner, however some tickets require more than a simple response and we do need to investigate issues..

Im sorry you felt we didn't get to your ticket fast enough... Hopefully this will give you a better understanding of the ticket process...

alright thanks for the clarification

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
this make no sense, i paid for a service and the order took much longer than expected, this server is a business, and you're telling me there is no dedicated personnel for resolving issues like this?

either you are misinformed or this is a server i would be very reluctant in paying for its services in the future again.
i hope it's the former
Post automatically merged:

alright thanks for the clarification
So u bought something? If it takes more then 30 mins then u should make a ticket

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32

i hope it's the former

Majority of the staff are volunteers, meaning they take their time out of their lives unpaid to take care of the players on Manacube. There are dedicated personnel to handle tickets but like Val said, there's hundreds of players on Manacube at any given moment and many make tickets. Things take time.

Typically for tickets a response time of 24-48 hours is needed, if a higher up needs to take a look at it and fix something that can take a bit longer after the first response.