Need more active Staff

I have been seeing lots of player cusing and saying bad things in chat and nobody telling them to stop. I think if you could have more active staff it would make this sever alot better.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
The server you are not allowed is in Skyblock. In other servers [ Like Parkour, Creative, Survival etc.] it is allowed but not excessively. If you find a player cussing you can just /ignore him. Thats what I do. Telling them to stop will not work. Only a mute will but only staff can do this. The only way players can stop seeing his chat is /ignore ing them

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Hey Sammy. I feel like I should quickly give you a small and quick overbrief of the rules.

Cursing is allowed just not repetitively and in a rude manner. This means that people can curse, but just not consistently be rude to others and direct it to others. You can also not just spam curse words every second. The only server with an exception is skyblock where cursing is not allowed.

Also regarding staff, having more staff would be great but it's not as easy as that. It took me a while to get staff and a lot of hardwork. Minevast only takes the best of the best as they want their staff to be the most mature and prepared with a good understanding of the server. People like this don't come to often so its not the easiest thing to do.

Have a great day! And welcome to the forums!

Last edited:

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
If you ever see people breaking the rules you can take a screenshot / video and file a player report on the forums.

Alternatively you can also /report or /helpop in game.