Need some precisons...

HI everybody ! I'm new on the server (only some days)
and i want some precision about some things
(sorry if i made some error i'm french ^^)
I started island and i'm on a island (obviously) but i'm not sure if i should build a boat to find other island it's not evident for me

On parkour some peoples says if we tip more than 5 gems we gain a speed boost, that's true ?
ANd if that not true it's impossible to finish hard parkour without speed so were forced to buy premium ?

Thanks for your comprehension

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
I'm not sure about islands, so may be made more clear by an islands mod. But with parkour you do not get a speed boost for donating gems to another player, I believe someone may have told you that to scam you. Second, all parkour is possible without speed, they're tested with no speed so 100% possible. Good luck with completing the parkours :)

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Well, you can find other islands by boat but just be careful when you get out (as you'll probably fall in the water).

These islands will be owned by other players though, so you can't build on them or do much of anything at them.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
To my belief tipping 5 gems does not give you a speed boost. But donators do have access on parkour to /kit donator which gives them speed and invis pots. I'm not sure if you still get it for donating since the EULA. I also am not sure what rank you must be to get them. You may want to run this through with a parkour staff.

Some helpful tips for islands are, making water breathing pots as you don't take damage from water with them or, getting better eat as it lessens the amount of water damage taken.

Last edited:

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Also building a boat will not allow you to get to others islands as their is a barrier that blocks off people territories.
Since when? I just checked and can travel to other islands by boat

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Since when? I just checked and can travel to other islands by boat
Really? When I tried going to the island near me there was this green barrier in the water that didn't allow me to pass. Also all our previous boats that tried going that way stopped at that barrier. Not sure what it is now, lol.

Edit: Maybe it has something to do with our whole island being banned from theirs. Not sure if we are but wouldn't doubt it, lmao.