Chiiara777

MVP
Chiiara777
Chiiara777
MVP
Ratings
50 9
Good evening,

I want to talk about a situation of mine and it might be the last thing to ever exist from my side, if this post does not get removed.

I got banned in February 2024, appealed and got rejected. Reason: I didn't take responsibility. I was told, I could appeal in the future.

I waited, wrote a NEW appeal and got rejected. Reason: not enough time has passed. They told me to appeal at a later point.

I had to wait 4 months since my first appeal got rejected to write a new appeal.

I waited 4 months, I showed how I got along with EVERY PERSON I was mean to, I even showed private conversation/chats to prove I was honest about me getting along with all the players again.

I wrote another appeal and after +5 months, I get rejected, because: not enough time has passed.

If you never want to unban me, after buying a rank and supporting your server, for ONE single mistake I have made, just be honest about it. But don't disrespect your own players by telling them to reappeal in MONTHS to say not enough time has passed, when that was the exact same reason I got rejected months ago. If not enough time has passed, don't tell a person to reappeal till the passed time fine from your side. It's literally wasting time and thoughts, as well as ambition and efforts into the appeal. Because manacube does not tell its players they failed at making a return, no matter how much work they put into the appeal, no matter if they make up with all the people envolved, it's no use.

All I wish for is one answer, one honest answer, telling me that I have failed as a player, after my first and only ban, to ever comeback. Or please tell me, why you are telling players they can reappeal to reject them because not enough time has passed. In that case, you should not even accept any appeals at all, not in 4 months, but when you think the timing is right.

Shoutout to everyone on here,

Addentum: I mentioned I talked to the person that I wrote false private information about, he was completely NOT affected at all, he didn't even noticed anything, it had ZERO impact on his life, not even for one second. If the person I was harming got ZERO negative impact, how is that much to think I would be such a big threat to overall safety? The ONE person manacube claims I inflicted damage on, is doing very well. I wish I could have this neutral impact on anyone and I certainly wouldn't act otherwise.

have a wonderful day

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Olympus Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,418 94
You were not punished for being "mean" to players, you were punished because you leaked private information, which could have been potentially dangerous. In your appeals, you have expressed that you understand why you were banned, and expressed remorse, but this is now the second time after an appeal has been rejected that you have made a public post minimising your actions, which is a key reason we do not believe you are sincere in accepting your actions.

This was another factor that was considered when discussing your appeal, as you're demonstrating that you are not being sincere in your appeals. Our concern first and foremost will always be the safety of the community. By leaking players' private information, you jeopardized that.

We do not believe you have served enough time on this punishment, because we do not believe you are taking this punishment seriously, and have been disrespectful in previous appeals. Time served was not the only reason for your rejection, this will be explained to you further privately.

You are able to re-appeal at any time. I have contacted you in DMs to discuss this further.

Chiiara777

MVP
Chiiara777
Chiiara777
MVP
Ratings
50 9
I understand it COULD have had a negative impact, in reality it was not the case. I did less damage than a person saying "loser". I understand what could have happened and I made clear, I was joking at the time and I will not do it again.

I am sorry but I am not minimising my actions, I said I think it's not the right way to accept appeals that are getting rejected because not enough time has passed, although you are the one making the rules about re-appealing times. That was the point of my writing.

I can handle rejection, if you are telling me, I will never be able to play on Manacube, I will accept the fact and live by it. I just wish to get a clear answer and I was looking for closure from any manacube member that feels free to give me an answer.

Thank you for your time to answer me.