Rejected Neo Heaven - Medium course

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username
  • Map name
  • Photos of your Parkour
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane)
  • Number of jumps (Optional)
My username is Always_Good
I call my map Neo Heaven
Id: 63:-97
I'd say the difficult is medium because of the many neo jumps.

Attachments

Ratings
Hi AlwaysGood,
I liked your map but there might be an issue. The theme is not original as there are many heaven themed maps out there and the level is lacking detail. Also the gameplay is a bit repetitive with only neos and trapdoors. Try use other blocks like brewing stands or flower pots to spice things up a little. Despite this, it is the right difficulty for a medium level and the gameplay, despite being repetitive, is fun. I am no expert and I could be completely wrong so don't take my feedback as professional. I am just basing this of other recent map submissions. Good luck with this map, maybe with a bit of work it could get in game!
-Gacoby

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello AlwaysGood,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. Neo Heaven is not that good for a theme since there are already a lot of heaven related maps, try to aim for something you haven't seen on the server before and try to have a theme that you can have a build for. You can check the Parkour List before you start building to make sure your theme is original. There is not really a main theme for the map and therefor there isn't really a build, you should try to aim for a physical or a 2d thing. If you are able to build something it will also be easier to build parkour on that build and have a complete map.

The parkour is way too short for a medium, try to make the parkour somewhat longer and on an actual build. The parkour is also very repetitive (white wool and trapdoors) try to use more variation and make the parkour easier if you want to aim for a medium map. It was also not very enjoyable. [EwoutV]

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.