Rejected Neos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creator: XReffer04
Map Name: Neos?
Estimated Difficulty: Hard
Jumps: Around 70
ID: 101:61
Description: This is my first map and it is mainly based on Neos. I know many players who are not to good with Neos so this map could help them get better. It could also show off someone skills with Neos. Anyway, I thought it was a cool idea and it was really fun to make! Also I don't think its possible to cheat on it and I need checkpoint signs for each checkpoint I put. You will see the signs that say checkpoint on them and replace them with real checkpoint signs. I also need the pressure plate at the end. Anyways, I really hope people can have fun with this map!

Picture:
Minecraft 1.16.1 - Multiplayer (3rd-party Server) 7_14_2020 12_36_02 PM.png

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello XReffer04,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is not the best; maps that are just based off of a jump are not typically accepted.
There is
no main build, which is a crucial issue. Every map needs to have a main build; something that your parkour can build off of!
The parkour is, as expected, r
epetitive with the use of neos. Given your theme, this is unavoidable. The difficulty of the map is...probably good for an insane map.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.