Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Nothing much to say here! Great map!
I really liked the concept of the double room though! That was a very unique and clever way to make parkour interesting!
I did manage to find one skip! The others I thought would work were patched!
2020-06-22_21.09.42.png

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Shinx,

It makes me very happy to be able to tell you that I will be ACCEPTING your map.
  • Theme: As we have no Black Clover-related maps, or specifically Nero/Secre Swallowtail for that matter, this is most definitely an originally themed map. Well done!
  • Build: As always, the build was executed greatly. You achieved an accurate and attractive portrayal of Nero through proper shaping, detailing, and parkour integration.
  • Parkour: The PK length and difficulty most definitely fit the hard difficulty, it was both long and hard enough. I only felt the need to add an activated trapdoor on the first jump because it was rather annoying in my opinion. Regarding the variety of the parkour, it was definitely present. You utilized so many different types of jumps/blocks in your parkour that it proved to be a very enjoyable experience (the double room idea was really nifty!). Other than adding two signs to help players realize they could get CP's from another place, there wasn't anything left to do with the map (I couldn't find any skips).
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.