Network Wide Ideas.

Ratings
428 8
(Title) Just, when I play on the server sometimes, a bit on most realms somethings just feel a bit off, not in the way of the server being bad, just in the way of some things just feeling off a bit. I do apologize for any inconvenience this might uphold, upon reading this. And on the fact this somewhat might be a long post, but these are just my honest opinions, and what I believe a suitable fix could be.

-Shop changes.
The shop, is one of the most useful things on the server, but it as its flaws that other players would agree on. First, I would like to address the increasingly cheap price of the totems of undying. I know, this might be purposely cheap, so newer players might be able to afford them, but with this economy, anyone can afford them, especially since billions is being pumped into the economy per day, with those extremely unnecessary iron golem farms.
Likewise in pvp, I'm sure other players would agree that fighting someone with a entire inventory of totems is just annoying and unfair. Especially when you only carry 3 or 4. Maybe the devs could add a cap on items you can buy per day, like the totem. Or at least, increase the price, so it isn't that accessible.

-Nerf Iron Golem farms.

Iron golem farms on realms (mainly skyblock and survival) are the definition of inflation, as they pump billions into the server per day. As a result, the economy is heavily inflated, by the month. Cubits, can turn into 1b per 1 in weeks of a new seasons due to this. This is done possible by the auto sell chest. Since it auto sells anything that gets placed inside it. So please, nerf the auto sell chests, or slow down the spawn rates of the iron golem. For the sake of the future, upcoming seasons.

-Shop Increase Sell price.
I'm not going to hide it, but the sell price of items to the shop, compared to the buy price is absolutely ridiculous. its 1/10 of the item buy price, you get when selling the same item. So, for example, if I accidentally sell something it'll cost me a fortune to get it back. This is most likely to counter the iron golem farms, but this is just unfair to the newer players, who are trying to make some coins. I know selling stuff like mana or cubits to other players might be a option to gain coins, but it isn't really consistent.

-Discord trade channels.
On discord, there is a trades channel, but doesn't really separate the realms, so takes some time to find the trades on the realm you play. This is just a quality of life change, but is time saving. Please add separate channels for each realm trading. Would be appreciated!

-Forum Addition of rewards channel.
Oh, I can't wait to rant about this. PLEASE I'M BEGGING! Change, or add a channel for people to post just for daily in game rewards. This is to encourage the community to be more proactive but it's just EXTREMELY annoying to go through the forums when your just bored and trying to reply to threads to just see "just for rewards" Like today, I've found like separate 10 forum posts just for rewards. Solution: Just add a channel just for rewards

-Challenges addition server wide.
(Mainly for survival players) I am aware if you add the same challenges to survival or some other realms were its grindable, as you did for skyblock it might cause some sva confusion issues and new scams since we already have a heroic set on survival, but you can just change the enchantments, or add a different tag to the armour that distinguishes from the original. As the challenges give something to do, when you get to to the stage of game were there isn't anything to do.

-Events.
The events are a excellent edition, server wide but is sort of not really skill related. Most events I've seen take place aren't really PvP or parkour related, they are mainly fishing, which is very much rigged on it's own, since no matter how good you are at the game, it's chance on whether you win or not. I was using luck of the sea III rod, and not standing any blocks, and I still pretty much only got common fish. For future events maybe you could do like hunger games, like you did previously, or anything that requires some level of skill.

-LPS reinstatement.
Not going to be the first person to say this, neither going to be the last, but could you please bring back LPS events, with some better, more unique rewards, instead of the legendary and ancient crate keys. Maybe like a win streak, like 5 wins on the event wins you a promotional crate key etc. Including a streak win tree as well. Preferably host 2 times a day, and one being at a time that the Asian and Australia players could participate in.

-Mana Shop When?
Mana, is decently useless in the middle of a season, or near the end, sometimes in the beginning. As it's relatively easy to obtain, and max out party upgrades with it, and prestiging takes a long time, so it really isn't in any demand, since more people have it, then more people need it. I'm preposing you add a Mana shop, with items such as the Mana Helmet, or Improved Mana Helmet as a buyable item, since they have "mana" in the name. Would add a purpose for mana, when you don't need it. Might see a actual economy for it as well.

-Improved/harder quests
The current party quests are more solo then party. For example, "craft a iron set" can be done, as well as the "craft a diamond set" in seconds, solo, and not really intended for an entire party of players to do it. So maybe modify, or change it into something harder, so you can't just solo it. Also add some more quests, since the entire batch of party quests can be done, in a matter of days, and there isn't a way to gain more claims, members or minions after you completed the entire lot of quests. Without re-making a party.

-Duel Kits/Version

In /duels, I don't know whether its intentional or not, but me, as well as most of the survival community usually do, or go with 1.8.9 style PvP, Like I said, I don't know whether its intentional or not, for the kits to be played like 1.8.9 but if they're not, could you change the version of duels, and possibly add kits targeted for 1.16 and above. Like kits with axes and shields.

-Prestige changes *Skill req changes.
In prestige, the 4th rank on every stage is one where it asks for a certain amount of skills. The skills, themself progressively get harder, but in the 3rd stage, it requires the player to get 1000+ skills, in order to prestige. Like said before, the skills take more exp to level up, so it seems a bit unfair, to require 1000+ skills, especially in the high, high tiers of prestige, in order to click a button. Since when you reach around 5000 skills, it's very time consuming, to even level up 1 skill 1 time, not to mention 1000x. A possible fix is that you cut in half the required skills when it gets to a certain stage, like make the requirements 500, or even less 250.

Overall, nothing really major that can be done, the server as a whole is quite enjoyable, besides a few small changes. Especially the quality of life ones, that make the network so much enjoyable, and time saving. Like I've said at the beginning, I'm so, so sorry for the overall long forums posts. If you made it here, you are a certified legend! Anyways I'm out. Thanks for reading! Take care!

Last edited:

Duo

Helper | Earth
Helper
dduoo
dduoo
Helper
Ratings
163 4
While I mainly play on Earth and don't know much about the other servers, I do agree on a lot of the points you made, especially the prestige changes!