New Enchant?

Ratings
I was thinking for a pickaxe a cool mechanic would be every block you break you have a chance to get say maybe 3-4 times the mana you normally would, almost like a crit chance. Obviously you would start the game with a small chance and upgrade it from there. Just a thought.

ocandicexx

ELITE
crookiexx
crookiexx
ELITE
Ratings
58 2
I’m not sure they would do this because the blocks are 1 mana per, it might break the eco to do something like this

Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
This is a enchant kind of already added. This is called trench can be used at level 70 king but bought at 75 you need all 13 rebirths to be able to /rebirth to be able to buy from /exchange for 800k. Have a good day.

Nbh

ocandicexx

ELITE
crookiexx
crookiexx
ELITE
Ratings
58 2
This is a enchant kind of already added. This is called trench can be used at level 70 king but bought at 75 you need all 13 rebirths to be able to /rebirth to be able to buy from /exchange for 800k. Have a good day.

Nbh
I think even though you can break more blocks at once its still only 1 mana per block - the one they are mentioning would be more mana per block

Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
I think even though you can break more blocks at once its still only 1 mana per block - the one they are mentioning would be more mana per block
Hey! With trench you do get 3x mana then without. I think that is what you mean? <3

Nbh

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
Lots of these comments are really confusing cause I dumbing biggy. So I explain aswell with my words:
You can already get an enchantment that increases mana gain, it's called trench.
You need level 70 mining to be able to use trench. And you can buy it for 800k mana if you have level 75 mining AND Hephaestus rebirth.
Trench gives you 3x mana and 3x mining experience for every block broken with a trench pick (not including the extra blocks in the 3x3 area).

I think that adding another enchant that increases mana would be a bad idea because there is supposed to be a challenge to earn your mana. I believe that prisons are supposed to be a grind and make it challenging to get mana/money.

But if you have some kind of excellent idea that I didn't understand, then please make a suggestion on the suggestion page https://suggestions.manacube.com/
I am all for adding new stuff to Olympus.

Ratings
Lots of these comments are really confusing cause I dumbing biggy. So I explain aswell with my words:
You can already get an enchantment that increases mana gain, it's called trench.
You need level 70 mining to be able to use trench. And you can buy it for 800k mana if you have level 75 mining AND Hephaestus rebirth.
Trench gives you 3x mana and 3x mining experience for every block broken with a trench pick (not including the extra blocks in the 3x3 area).

I think that adding another enchant that increases mana would be a bad idea because there is supposed to be a challenge to earn your mana. I believe that prisons are supposed to be a grind and make it challenging to get mana/money.

But if you have some kind of excellent idea that I didn't understand, then please make a suggestion on the suggestion page https://suggestions.manacube.com/
I am all for adding new stuff to Olympus.
Yes I know of trench and what it does, but I was thinking a crit system would be interesting to add to the game, the primary focus of it not being to break more blocks but to get more mana from each block broken (at random).