Rejected New Hard Parkour By: Angel_Scarz & DC_20 Zombie Stabbed With diamond Sword

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Hey New Hard Parkour! By: Me & DC_20 Its a zombie with a diamond sword stabbed threw it with some diamond swords to parkour on....

- /warp SwordThroughZombiePK

- 5 Checkpoints (like i said ALWAYS 5 CHECKPOINTS!!)

- 75 - 80 Jumps

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
The main problem with the map is the barriers.

There are barriers everywhere. And most of them are unmarked. Some of them (Like the barriers surrounding the hole in the arm) you'll undoubtedly run straight into if you're a regular player, not knowing where the barriers are.
You also used barriers to extend your map, which ruins the flow. There are barriers surrounding holes (Like the one in the arm) to extend the map. When you use barriers this way, it's not only confusing, but makes it seem like you're trying too hard to make your map fit the requirements of the difficulty you're aiming for.
And like I said earlier, most of your barriers are not even marked, making it worse. Parkourse is now in adventure mode, meaning you cannot mouse over barriers to see where they are.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Rejected.

The map theme is just annoying since the majority of it is the same pixel art sword over and over. The zombie looks nice, but as a parkour, it makes no sense and the theme is just a little too our there to really work.

~ Billy