Accepted New Parkour Colors Easy

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Before I begin my review of this map, I will assess the forum post to see if you meet the guidelines.

You have -

• A Jump Count
  • A Clear Theme
  • A warp set
  • Course Difficulty
  • General Map Info Including Extra Helpers
As you have met 5/5 requirements, I will review your map.

COLORS PARKOUR REVIEW

Presentation:

Your parkour presentation is incredibly strong. The sections are all easily distinguishable, going through two distinct types of jumps, the average jumping from block to block, and ladder parkour. Both combined to make a very well presented parkour, with set pieces being very well organised and just out of the way, to avoid too many distractions, while being close enough to be admired.

Design:

Your parkour is based around the colours of wool and the design reflects this very well. The rainbows all make for nice extra pixel art, and the platforms you hop to are very well designed, each having a different colour than the last. Although, I was surprised to see that, while you used every colour of wool on the ladder sections, you only used about half of those colours on the hopping sections. I also loved the stone aesthetics to the ladder parkour.

The lack of any Pink, Cyan, Light Blue, Dark Green and both Grey's surprised me. I wonder if maybe adding an extra colour to the rainbow might help. I get the prime colours (Red, Yellow and Blue), but for a course about colour, I was expecting some greens, purples and oranges on the rainbows, like a real-life rainbow.

Difficulty:

The map is currently at an easy stage difficulty, which is what you were going for in the first place. There are no 4 block jumps, which makes the map so much easier for new players, and it is very accessible to almost every type of player, with the ladder parkour being very easy as well.

Personal Enjoyment:

Did I enjoy this map? Yes, I liked it. The colours worked well, the parkour was great for the difficulty, and because of that, I didn't mind the length of jumps. This parkour used a very overused rainbow theme and managed to make it modern and interesting.

Is the map accepted? Well, I have given each section a score out of 10. If you get over 25/40, I will accept the map.

Presentation: 8/10
Design: 7/10
Difficulty: 9/10
PP: 8/10

Overall Score: 32/40

Congratulations, your map has been accepted!

We look forward to adding your map to the ever growing server of Parkour!

~ Billy

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
thanks a lot my and my firend made all the PK i made the Pixel art and others stuff