Rejected New Parkour Idea Map : Broken World (Insane) By Abysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone I'm Abysis and today i present you my map, Broken World,Broken World is a insane difficulty map.

The thematic of the map is some destructed floating islands, the map is a insane map because of the only 2

checkpoint in the whole map with 100 jumps and a lot of different jumps some long jumps a LOT of ladders

(if you don't like ladders don't test my map xD) some cobblestones walls and a redstone part you can go test it

to my plot /plot v Abysis, (there is two easter eggs hide in the map).

I hope you will enjoy the map and you will note it in the comment below, have a nice day ;p.

(I'm sorry if therer's some writting mistakes in my text i'm french).

Attachments

Last edited:

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Abysis,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The main reason for this rejection is the build and the theme. The theme isn't very original. There are already many nether/island themes. Also, the overall build isn't too attractive. If you look at the islands separately, like the one with the volcano, they do look nice. However, they aren't very well laid out and are very separated. Despite what I have said, I do like the parkour. I did it and it was very fun to do. I found the parkour to match the insane difficulty nicely and very varied. Overall, the theme isn't original and the overall build isn't attractive. :)

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.