Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
----[Dear Manacubers]----

I am making this post to suggest some SSVs that I had in mind for awhile now. Here is a list of them!

First ssv is the 'Treecapitator'. This item already exists in another server (which I wont include as it falls down as advertising) but it would be cool to see it useable on manacube. The treecapitator is an unbreakable golden axe which can be used to cut down trees. It has a special ability which let's it cut down trees with only breaking 1 block.

Next ssv is the 'Scissors'. The scissors will be used to cut leaves or grass making it basically the normal Shears. It will also have a costum texture of a pair or scissors. It will be also used as a weapon dealing 8 damage without any enchantments applied on it except the already applied ones that come with the item it self. It will contain the following enchantments: Efficiency X, sharpness VII. This ssv will also be unbreakable.

Last one on my list is a pole. The pole will be a weapon with a costum texture of a pole which has an right click ability. The ability has a 5 second cooldown and it lets players jump with it about 10 blocks up. The ability won't be able to be used mid air but it will sure be when on ground. The weapon will have sharpeness X applied on it and it will be untenable through a crate. The weapon will also be unbreakable.

switch

Dedicated Member
ELITE
wentrare
wentrare
ELITE
Ratings
113 3
Last one on my list is a pole. The pole will be a weapon with a costum texture of a pole which has an right click ability. The ability has a 5 second cooldown and it lets players jump with it about 10 blocks up. The ability won't be able to be used mid air but it will sure be when on ground. The weapon will have sharpeness X applied on it and it will be untenable through a crate. The weapon will also be unbreakable.
fake cape feather