Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hello Ink and Des!

I am here to give you my opinion of the map. Please remember that I am not a Map Judge and my opinion does not affect the judging result. If the Map Judges disagree with my opinion, they will go by their own opinions!

Firstly the THEME of your map. To my knowledge, I believe this theme hasn't been done before, of the never stopping pendulum. It's an original map submission to me! Good job!

Secondly the BUILD of your map. I am a fan of it! It's simple yet attractive and very well made! I really like it, well done!

Lastly the PARKOUR of your map. I found it to be decently enjoyable when playing the course. It was well varied and wasn't bored at any part. The length fit an Easy map, and the difficulty was mostly good for an Easy map as well! I would nerf a jump or two, but it's fine. The map had well thought out checkpoint placements, fit the map's aesthetic and appearance and had no shortcuts I could find. No complaints!

It's a +1 from me. Good luck! : )

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello TheDestroyer7234 and Inktest,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; this means I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among the map judges. This may take time, so please be patient! I will now be closing this thread from public responses.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello TheDestroyer7234 and Inktest,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is very unique, well done!
The build is accurate to what you were going for, and considering the theme, I am definitely impressed.
The parkour is varied throughout, and is a bit on the harder side but it still fits the easy difficulty nicely.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.