Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello TryHardAhoy,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. While the build looks okay, we have a map that looks extremely similar already (City). Please check the themes list to make sure your theme and build are original before you start making a map.

The parkour is almost entirely floating, and not incorporated into the build for most of the map. When making a map, try to make the parkour attached to or inside of the build as much as possible. The lime green wool makes it seem like it is meant to show where to go, but I couldn't find the start of your map at first as there are no arrows or directional signs. Try to incorporate directions into your map so players can complete your map with ease!
The difficulty of the parkour was way below a hard map. It fit a medium or easy map through most of the map, but the map is far too long to be either of those difficulties. This is mostly because of the lack of jump variety in the map. Try to use MANY interesting blocks to create your jumps, and mix them well throughout the map (so that sections can't be identified by jump, such as the ice section).

Thank you for submitting this map. If you have any further questions about this submission, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.