Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
Nicely built and an original theme I THINK. I'm giving you this +1 for originality and for building skills caus look at that x).

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
Original, awesome design, parkour is always great (you never let me down shinx!) so +1 ;)

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
i tried it,when you wrere making the pk and left and tried the rest.Quite hard and short but still plus 2

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
oh my +1 ITS NOT CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
I'm going to be giving this map a +/-1. I definitely thought the build was exquisite and very well made, however I believe the position of it seemed somewhat off, along with the face looking unrealistic. However, I love the theme and thought the build did, in fact, represent it very well. As for the parkour, I simply thought it was too hard for a hard level map. I struggled very much doing it, and thought it was just too hard sometimes. Other than this, I loved your map and would love to see it accepted with some exceptions.

Cheers,
JakeNoot
[DOUBLEPOST=1525912816][/DOUBLEPOST]
ITS NOT CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
Also, Nightmare Before Christmas is a Halloween movie ;).

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
I'm going to be giving this map a +/-1. I definitely thought the build was exquisite and very well made, however I believe the position of it seemed somewhat off, along with the face looking unrealistic. However, I love the theme and thought the build did, in fact, represent it very well. As for the parkour, I simply thought it was too hard for a hard level map. I struggled very much doing it, and thought it was just too hard sometimes. Other than this, I loved your map and would love to see it accepted with some exceptions.

Cheers,
JakeNoot
Thanks for your reply.

For the face, it's not supposed to be realistic. And the fact is the face is really hard to build, maybe the hardest part when you build a character. Moreover, It's maybe one of the character I've most struggled to build (After Zaphkiel), because the body and the face looks really different of what I've built until now. (I've done the best I can :/)
For the parkour, I've nerfed a bit (A new time), but it's not supposed to be easy for a hard, I've put some reachable checkpoint to offset the difficulty of the parkour.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey Shinx,
Once again I am happy to be accepting your map submission!
Your build is awesome as usual, I can tell what the build is quite fast which always a good sign for a good map. As for the jumps, they're unique and not repetitive which makes the map fun to parkour on instead of annoying players. I think the length of the map is perfect, and even though I hate slime jumps I still think the parkour suits the chosen difficulty.
Thank you for the map submission, I will definitely be expecting more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.