Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya A1!
I'm just going to be giving my opinions on this map, just so you know I am not a map judge, this is just my personal opinion!

Firstly, I love the theme idea! The idea of a Ninja's training course would be lovely as a map; however, I believe that the theme itself could be executed more precisely with a lot more detail and depth added to and around the course itself. Personally, I'd add a mountain terrain around it and then place the course inside it, which would add more detail around the map perfectly!

My other feedback is the parkour, the jumps are lacking in variety, meaning you're using the same blocks throughout the parkour without much change. I'd recommend changing it up a little bit, using blocks such as flower pots, glass panes, ice blocks, and custom heads/player heads can really help to bring variance to the parkour jumps. Varied parkour makes the experience on your map more enjoyable for players!

The last thing to mention is to try and make the parkour less floaty, make a floor that the map sits on; stated in the first paragraph adding a terrain around the map will help with this, as you can just put the parkour build down within it!

Here is all my feedback, I hope you can take it into consideration <3
Have a nice day!!​

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello A1TheGamer,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, well done!
The build is decently accurate to what you were going for; however, it could definitely use some more details throughout to make it look more attractive.
The parkour is somewhat varied throughout, but is a bit repetitive, particularly with the use of ladders, so be sure to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! The length of the course/difficulty of the jumps are good for an easy map.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.