• The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot visit EwoutCookies or -65;68
  • Difficulty: Easy
  • Number of jumps 48
1564239343170.png

1564239321178.png

1564239302753.png

1564239277831.png

Hello.
Your build is attractive and just cool to look at , but it could be a lot better if it was bigger.
Jumps are a bit repetetive but I believe it fits the difficulty.
Afterall , Unfortunately I would give this a 0.
I suggest :
-Make the course go inside the build.
-Build some objects around the building so it looks even more interresting , also helps to make the course a bit longer.

Good Luck ;)

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hiya!
Unfortunately, I will be giving this map a -1 for the following reasons; Although I find the build attractive and the theme original, the parkour is barley varied and the floating jumps make the build messy and unattractive. If you could have the parkour more on the build and vary them more I'd be happy to change my rating to a +1.
Good luck!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello EwoutCookies,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting this map.
The theme is original, and the build is good and well built. However the parkour wasn't that good. There are a lot of floating jumps, which make the map overall look messy and less attractive. In the future try and implement the parkour more in the build. I would also recommend using a wider range of blocks and items in your jumps to give it more variety, rather than repeating similar jumps many times throughout the map.
The parkour was too long for an easy map, considering there were a lot of 4 block jumps, and some other difficult jumps. I would either shorten the map, or make it a little more difficult and change it to a medium.
Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.