No Kick from party??

Should the Auto Party Kick system be removed?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Tristaan

Ratings
9 12
Okay so I heard Sunset say that the amount of days until you are kicked from the party is 30 days, then I heard Speed say it was 60 days. Okay then I saw a party named SkyGuard where the players hasn't been online for 61 days!??!

My opinion is that there should be no auto party kick system, Yes I understand that this keeps alts away, but barely works. Also lot's of players keep getting griefed because someone overclaimed them, this also makes that staffs job harder.

Yes I know what you are thinking, oh this sucks players can just have unlimited alts and use them, Well seriously they can just rejoin when it's been like 29 days.

This is why I think the Party kick system should be removed.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
It's 45 days from what I know.
I reported the party that wasn't disbanded to dacon and hopefully he will fix it so it works.

'Also lot's of players keep getting griefed because someone overclaimed them, this also makes that staffs job harder.' - Land can only be griefed it is unclaimed or a party member griefs it. Land cannot be overclaimed, this was removed in 2.0. However, some players can make it look like land is overclaimed by unclaiming land, leaving their party and claiming it in a new party.

If a party owner doesn't log in for ages and their party is disbanded then that is their fault. By disbanding old parties it allows room for new parties and frees up names. If parties stayed forever, overtime it would stack up.

If Partys can't disband anymore, is it possible the world has not any more free area to build and with Alts can you get a high Party power.

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
If Partys can't disband anymore, is it possible the world has not any more free area to build and with Alts can you get a high Party power.
Parties will be disbanded and using alts to get party power is not permitted. This is power boosting and will end up with your alt permanently ban off our server.