No Map Status Updates?

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
First off, no disrespect to any of the staff as they may all be busy, I am just wondering. Also I put this in here because I feel it is more fitting in here. I have noticed that a lot of the new parkour map submissions have not been getting their status updated (Denied, Reviewing, Accepted.) and I am wondering if they are working on another project or just to busy to look at them right now. I mean no disrespect just a question.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
First off, no disrespect to any of the staff as they may all be busy, I am just wondering. Also I put this in here because I feel it is more fitting in here. I have noticed that a lot of the new parkour map submissions have not been getting their status updated (Denied, Reviewing, Accepted.) and I am wondering if they are working on another project or just to busy to look at them right now. I mean no disrespect just a question.
Parkour maps are judged when judges have time. Some may be judged in a day, While others a week. It all depends on time for us staff and the parkour judges, @ham562 and @Billybo10000

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Sadly, due to IRL issues, I have been unable to judge and rate maps. With my fellow map judge being on holiday, it's not been the best time.
Okay, Thank you for the information take your time and do it whenever you can.