Not Allowed To Use The Rank Upgrade Paper I Won From The "Mythical Chest"?

Snake8856

Donator
Ratings
Hello, on the previous Survival Season, I won a rank upgrade from the "Ancient Treasure Chest". At the time, I was Sponsor rank which is now VIP+ which was the highest rank and no higher rank wasn't yet released. I couldn't use the rank upgrade paper because I was a Sponsor (VIP+) so I was forced to pick something else out of the chest. I picked a "Lucky" title but I would have upgraded to MVP if it was out. I find this to be very dumb that I wasn't allowed to keep the rank upgrade paper until a new rank was released. I was wondering if I could trade back in my lucky title for the MVP rank because I am very upset with the fact that I couldn't keep the rank-up paper until a new rank released. It just doesn't make sense to me that I wasn't allowed to keep the paper and that I won something super rare from the chest and I couldn't even use it. It would mean a lot and make sense if I would be able to make the trade for the rank-up paper back so that I could upgrade to MVP now that it is out. I put some screenshots with this post for proof that I won a Rank Upgrade out of the Mythical Chest.

-Snake

Attachments

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
It seems like we have been through this before Snake. At the time, you won something you could not use. You were given the option to trade your paper for another prize and you chose the "lucky" title. At the time you made this choice, there were no plans for changing the donor ranks, you were given the best available and fairest option at the time. You were not forced to trade in your paper. You could have given it away or traded with another player. You selected an alternate prize and you still have it, at least to my knowledge.

There are no plans to retroactively give the MVP rank to players who won rank upgrade papers prior to MVP even existing.

Snake8856

Donator
Ratings
Thank you for your reply, first of all, I was never given an option to keep the rank paper to save for later until a new rank came out or give it to someone else. I HAD to pick something else and keeping the rank-up paper wasn't an option I was given so I believe this to be very unfair.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I have no doubt that you would have been able to keep your rank up paper and not receive any prize. I find it exceedingly hard to believe that you won an upgrade paper, and the owners swooped in, with no contact from you, and took your paper while demanding you choose another prize.

Again, there are no plans to retroactively give prizes that did not exist at the time of the Ancient Chests.

Snake8856

Donator
Ratings
Thanks again for your reply, I wasn't really saying that he swooped in without communicating with me and took the paper from me forcing me to trade it in for something else. What I was getting at is that I wasn't allowed to keep it for later or give it to a friend so I had to trade it but would have kept it obviously because Rank-Upgrades are the most valuable things you can win from the chests. I understand that it was from the previous season, but I am still pretty disappointed that I couldn't have held on to the paper until a new rank was released. Another thing that I would like to bring up correlating to ranks is that In the old days, The ranks were Premium, Vip, Legend, Vast, and Sponsor. Sponsor costed $200 USD. Then new ranks/rank names were released called VIP, VIP+, and MVP. The MVP rank is $150 USD. This made me pretty mad for the people and I that spent money on a $200 Sponsor rank were given the VIP+ rank which is only $100 USD. I think that the people who purchased sponsor should have been given the MVP rank instead of the VIP+ rank because the prices of Sponsor and MVP are a lot closer in cost than Sponsor and VIP+. I bet that other people are mad/concerned about this too because I think that it doesn't make sense at all that the people who spend $200 get a rank that costs $100 (VIP+) instead of the $150 rank (MVP). In case you wondering, I'm talking about the people who bought Global Sponsor should get MVP not the people who bought Sponsor on a individual server that costed a lower amount of money. I would really appreciate if you thought about this and maybe made the change to where people who purchased Global Sponsor get the MVP rank.

-Thank you, Snake

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Hello Snake,

I know this maybe a bit late but from what I am seeing here I agree with Purple4me I do not think that such action can be held against you for the simple fact that you won it. But at the same time I was not there to witness it and was never on the server the time it happened. But I feel like you winning the paper that you was not "forced" to trade it for something else.

Also the previous ranks to knowledge was when this was named MineVast and was partnered with another server. which then resulted in us dropping them because they was not keep their side of the deal and from that MineVast became its own server with the new name Manacube. If you want to blame someone for the previous ranks I suggest you blame the people who didn't keep their end of the bargain with us.

If you want a reason why the prices dropped down from $200? That is because when they were partnered with this other side they needed money for hosting their servers as well as ours. When we had to drop them for not keeping up us we lowered their prices because they did not need the extra money as I guess some servers was dropped when we dropped the other half so that explains the price drop.

If a mod or anyone wants to correct me on that feel free because this is just the knowledge I picked up recently from here.

Last edited: