---------------------------------------------

First name sam

Age 15

Country or Timezone
EST

Discord username
.hoodking

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become a staff member because this server has a nice and well-diverted community, and I would love to be part of it as a staff member. It is also enjoyable to play, so I can put a lot of time into it and also help the community well doing it. So, I mean, it is a win-win if you ask me. One more reason is that I feel like I can be a big part of the staff team because of my knowledge and experience. I also want to take on big responsibility on this good server and I think I can help the staff team get tickets done faster helping in-game more and also always being ready to help others on the server I also read through all the rules which people don't do, I also think I would be a good staff member because I will be there for the staff team whenever they need something or help im a good person if you get to know me I also have a really good work ethic, I also have a heart for things always positive!

How long have you played on ManaCube?
I been playing on it for a bit know but i really got hooked a long time ago and bought a few ranks.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? 3-4 on weekdays and 5-6 on weekends

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
The skills I will bring are, I am active I would say I am experienced and can answer tickets well, what I mean by that is I know the basics for tickets and am also very good with Minecraft commands which is very helpful.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? Cavern
Position:SMA
Members: 4k
Activity: Resigned

Plateou
Position: S. Manager (staff manager)
Members: 9k

Bumblemc
Position: Executive
Members: 500

Mineheart
Position: Sr. Mod / Developer
Members: 19k

Mineville
Position: Mod
Members: 1k

TideSMP
Position: S. Manager (staff manager)
Members: 500
Activity: resigned

MineBattles
Position: C. Manager (Community manager)
Members: 100
ZedarMc
Members: 40k

Mineflake
Position: Admin
Members: 2k

L1FESTEAL
Position: SMA (Staff Manager Assistant)
Members: 8k

MineFall
Position: Staff Manager
Members: 1k
Activity: Active

Minevill
Members: 2k

Elytra
Position: ASM
Members: 3k
Activity: Active

Minelux
Position: Developer
Members: 3k
Activity: Left

What I Learned From Working!
I Work Anywhere!

What I learned

I learned how to manage a big staff team

To be more professional

To work under stress

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
My three attributes are a strong work ethic, Dedication, Always being nice, and being willingness to help people.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
I think the role of being a staff member is, Always doing what you want to do and always doing tickets, Having fun while doing it, and making sure no one in chat or anything is doing stuff and hackers keep the community happy, and always being in the community and making sure people have a good time on the server and tickets come along with that you should always be personal in the tickets and outside the tickets you should always act mature towards other and don't argue with the staff manager, and always have a good time on the staff team.

Are you able to use recording software? Yes

Anything else we should know?
Nope

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

You are aware that you may not use generative AI to write your application for you. Any suspicion of doing so will result in a rejection.
Yes

ShiftyWifty

VIP+
ShiftyWhifty
ShiftyWhifty
VIP+
Ratings
22 1
Experience alone is very telling, though the formatting of that section is a bit odd. Attributes could have been more detailed. Listing them is good, but showing applications of them would be better.

“Always doing what you want to do” as an explanation of what the role of staff is… a little odd. It positions yourself ahead of the playerbases that you represent.

0.5 I guess. The experience is good, but I’m curious how long you held those positions and what kind of impact you made.