khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
It has potential, but its way too long for medium. It also feels like an easy map. You can also just jump around the gate before the smokestack, which is easy to patch

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey SpeedLight122,

It pains me to have to tell you that I will be REJECTING your map.
  • Theme: We currently have a map called "ToxicLand" that resembles your map both in theme and build. It executes it in a better way which is why this just isn't an innovative attempt at the already used theme.
  • Build: Although I see what you were trying to go for, the build was not executed well. It suffers from a lack of proper detailing and parkour integration. It's just incredibly simple and not done with much effort. And, the parkour floating all over the place greatly hinders the attractiveness of the build.
  • Parkour: I found the parkour to fit the medium difficulty in difficulty but not in length, you should definitely cut back on some jumps. The parkour also felt incredibly repetitive, as there were many identical segments. You have to take into consideration enjoyability and use a variety of blocks/jumps when making parkour. There were too many fence/ladder jumps (and glass jumps at the end). Furthermore, the parkour was also very confusing at times so try to add signs to help the player.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when making maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.