Rejected Old Parkour -Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
First of all, the theme of this map is not original, I can recall seeing a lot of maps with the same/similar theme. Furthermore, I do not understand why you have called the map “Old Temple”, as I cannot see an old temple or anything related in the pictures you have provided. Although I have not tested this map, the parkour variety does look good, but that’s the only good thing I can really say. -0
Good luck,
Allie

Last edited:

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello EpickBoy,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The build isn't too attractive. It's just floating blocks and there is no main build on this course. You said the theme is "Old Temple", however I cannot see this theme. Despite the fact that I cannot see the theme, the theme also isn't very original. The parkour on this course isn't very fun to do. While it isn't the most repetitive, it doesn't have much of a variety and mainly just consists of normal blocks and a few slimes. Overall, the build isn't very attractive, there isn't really a build in general, the theme isn't there and isn't original, and the parkour isn't very fun. However, I do appreciate that you took time to make this. Any time towards ManaCube is appreciated! :)

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.