Olympus Mining XP Multiplier

relishbb

ELITE
girlswillbehags
girlswillbehags
ELITE
Ratings
69 8
Basically, my idea is to add a Mining XP upgrade for your pickaxe to prison.

On Olympus, to rank up your mining level you need to fulfill a certain amount of XP each time. Everytime you level up the XP goes up a bit. When you get around the 50k mark, levelling up starts getting time consuming as you need around 10k XP, which if you didnt know, you get 1 XP per block mined, and theres no multipliers or anything for this. You need 200+ levels for ascension, and considering theres the amount of XP needed goes up every level, it gets super hard to level up even once

Heres how I imagine this working out

XP Multiplier (1.1x) - 50k Mana
XP Multipler (1.2x) - 100k Mana
XP Multipler (1.3x) - 200k Mana
XP Multipler (1.4x) - 400k Mana
XP Multipler (1.5x) - 800k Mana

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
trench enchant gives 3x mining exp
and hephaestus rebirth #2 gives 10% boost

olympus is a prisons gamemode, meaning its mining focused, and therefore a steep mining xp requirement makes sense to me

Attachments

Jihita Kajiyashiki

ELITE
Jihita
Jihita
ELITE
Ratings
i think that's a little bit busted no? i mean like ssm said the whole point of the game is to mine so it seems a little weird why that would make it easier on us.

also i see another problem with this, bc it can create unnecessary XP inflation and also 800k for a permanent 1.5exp mining multiplier seems a little cheap....

relishbb

ELITE
girlswillbehags
girlswillbehags
ELITE
Ratings
69 8
trench enchant gives 3x mining exp
and hephaestus rebirth #2 gives 10% boost

olympus is a prisons gamemode, meaning its mining focused, and therefore a steep mining xp requirement makes sense to me
oh fr? i got told that theres no way to boost mining xp!
tysm for letting me know