Olympus Slayer Mechanic is too tedious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
The slayer mechanic is so busted and tedious. It just wastes time for anyone trying to get a few spawners. It doesn't feel prestigious like ascending because you have to work your way up by just killing the mobs you just killed over and over again as a waste of time. I don't feel the need to kill 1500 pigs to get 100 heads, kill 2000 chickens to get their heads, and then just have it not level up; requiring me to get 200/100/500 more heads. It just doesn't feel right. Ascending feels nice because you can get money many other ways than just mining like spawners or cacti. A max slayer level thing on the shop would be cheap. If the head system was just removed it could work with just the killing system because it says you need to kill 750 mobs and get 500 heads or 1000 mobs and 650 heads. You need to kill around 9 mobs to get a chance at a head. On average I get a head about every 10 or so mobs. It is also very buggy from my experience. I upgrade my slayer level like four times and I still don't get the next upgrade even after it says that in chat. It is super buggy and is a complete waste of time. Its boring, tedious, and a waste of time that could be spent doing something worthwhile. Its like playing a prisons server where every time you rank up you have a 20% chance of actually ranking up or a factions server where TnT has a %20 chance to explode.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,331 82
Hello, @SpecificOcean_.

There’s no need to duplicate threads, you have already created an exact duplicate of this thread under the ‘Olympus’ sub-forum. If you’d like to post a suggestion, please do so here; https://manacube.featureupvote.co.

Here is the link to your original thread, https://forums.manacube.com/threads/the-new-slayer-mechanics-are-too-tedious.41497/#post-125396. I will be closing this thread as you have already posted this exact thing in another sub-forum, if anyone is interested in sharing their opinions on this suggestion, please do so in the thread linked above.

Status
Not open for further replies.