Olympus Suggestions

Ratings
1. Add a more rewarding pvp mine
2. Make the cooldown lower at the vip mine or make more, i dont think its big enough for donators.
3. Add /marry and give us acces to some of those /feelings
4. Make ascending more rewarding than just for flexing.
5. Add mana coinflips and money coinflips.
6. Make clans benefit your gameplay instead of it being useless.
7. Add scramblers
8. Update it more frequently to make it more enjoyable
9. Make more arenas in ancient trials and maybe add a duo mode

JohnnyRocket88

ELITE
JohnnyRocket88
JohnnyRocket88
ELITE
Ratings
I completely agree! First, I feel like the PVP on Olympus is lacking and, if it were to improve, more players would be playing Olympus. In addition, many more people would be buying more seasonal keys just for weapons and armor. But, at the moment, close to none of the big players are interested in PVP and I think creating more rewards for pvping could bring new players to the server while keeping PVP thirsty players in the server. Second, since Olympus is very chill and relaxing, some of the addons such as /marry, coinflips, and scramblers could be a great addition! Many people want these additions and have been talking about it for a while now. I hope these suggestions are put into consideration since many constant Olympus players have wanted them for some time including myself. But, overall, this was a great post!

Ratings
FlawlessHazel, actually ascending (suggestion (4)) is made just for flexing for a reason. If somehow ascending were to be made more rewarding, then whoever had ascended will have much greater power and money than the newbies, causing the economy to become unstable. Just sayin'
For the others, I agree with some and are interested with others.

Last edited:

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey there,

I think that some of these ideas are great! There is a section of the website that is driven by the community, that lets users vote on suggestions like these. Here is the link: https://suggestions.manacube.com/
I hope this helps you in your future endeavors.

Best,
WingsOfFyre